Health hazards: Acute poisoning mainly manifests as an anesthetic effect on the central nervous system, with fatigue, nausea, headache, dizziness, and irritability. In severe cases, vomiting, shortness of breath, cramps, and even coma. Irritating to eyes, nose and throat. After oral administration, there is a burning sensation in the lips and throat, followed by dry mouth, vomiting, coma, acidosis, and ketosis.
Chronic effects: Long-term exposure to this product causes dizziness, burning sensation, pharyngitis, bronchitis, fatigue, and irritability. Long-term repeated skin contact can cause dermatitis.
Explosion hazard: This product is extremely flammable and irritating.
Skin contact: Remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly with soap and water.
Eye contact: Lift the eyelid and rinse with running water or saline. See a doctor.
Inhalation: Quickly leave the scene to fresh air. Keep the airway clear. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. If breathing stops, give artificial respiration immediately. See a doctor.
Ingestion: Drink plenty of warm water to induce vomiting. See a doctor.
Hazardous characteristics: its vapor and air can form explosive mixtures, and it is very easy to burn and explode in case of open flames and high heat. It can react with oxidants. Its vapor is heavier than air, and can spread to a relatively far place in the lower place. In case of high heat, the internal pressure of the container increases and there is a risk of cracking and explosion.
Hazardous combustion products: carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide.
Fire extinguishing method: Move the container from the fire site to an open place as much as possible. Use water spray to keep the fire field container cool until the end of the fire extinguishment. If the container in the fire scene has changed color or produces sound from the safety pressure relief device, all personnel must be evacuated immediately.
Fire extinguishing agent: alcohol-resistant foam, carbon dioxide, dry powder, sand. Fire extinguishing is invalid.