Odowell is a professional China Fragrances manufacturers and China Fragrances suppliers. WHAT ARE FRAGRANCES? Fragrances are defined by the FDA as a combination of chemicals that gives each perfume or cologne (including those used in other products) its distinct scent.
Fragrances ingredient may be derived from petroleum or natural raw materials.
Fragrances FOUND IN: Most personal care products including sunscreen, shampoo, soap, body wash, deodorant, body lotion, makeup, facial cream, skin toner, serums, exfoliating scrubs and perfume.
Areas of use of Daily Fragrances:
1. Perfume (body perfume, car perfume, clothing fragrance)
2. Skin care, cosmetics, shampoo, soap
3. Laundry detergent/powder, detergent, glass water, industrial freshener, medical products
4. Craft candles, stationery, gifts, toys
5. Plastic products (PP, PVC, PE, EVA, rubber, automotive panels)
6. Cover coatings, paints, industrial odors
7. Deodorant, landfill, garbage transfer station
8. Cat litter, bath salt, bath litter, pet supplies
9. External Chinese medicine derivatives: eye masks, masks, ice stickers, plasters, etc.
10. incense (mosquito incense, Buddha incense, high-end DIY fragrance) incense (five-star hotel fragrance and business fragrance, etiquette fragrance, cinema fragrance)
11. Holiday fragrance (Christmas funny fragrance), scene fragrance, food store fragrance, special fragrance (coffee shop, bakery etc.)
12. Industrial fragrance (unboxing pleasure, European and American and major companies have begun to apply)
13. Removal feather smell，leather fragrance, cloth fragrance, clothes (kitchen) fragrance
14. industrial fragrance type (fertilizer fragrance, flowers fragrance)
15. Dog repellent, cat repellent, etc.
16. As long as you can smell it, we can make.
Garlic oil is a great base for salad dressings and pasta sauces, and can be dotted over cooked vegetables for a bit of instant pep.